Active time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans Bar Harbor® Chopped Clams
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon bottled horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 scallions, chopped fine
- Drain the clams reserving 2 Tablespoons of clam juice. Set aside.
- Blend the cream cheese in a mixer or by hand until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, black pepper, salt and reserved clam juice. Mix until well blended.
- Add the drained clams, red bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
- Dip can be made on day ahead of time, covered and refrigerated until needed.