What a year this has been! Despite “all of this” I have been busy! First, I want you to take a look at my shop. I have finally figured out how to list products properly!
My newest product is a pizza pan. I know, that doesn’t sound very amazing but watch Emmy’s video!
Lloyd Pans Kitchenware 10 by 14 Inch Detroit Style Pizza Pan (here’s the link) is AMAZING! We made the pizza exactly like Emmy and, I’m telling you, this is just amazing! Look!
Not only is the crust crispy (not tooth-breaking hard) BUT none of the cheese stuck to the pan. I can’t wait to try low carb pizza or lasagna in this!
I have a few more items to add to my store (and some videos to make) but this year has been a focus on me.
- My coturnix quail are doing fantastic and I have added some Chinese Ringneck Pheasants to the mix.
- I now have a she-shed! She isn’t pretty but she’s mine! I can add my toys (like yard work tools, my bird supplies, and maybe my wood working tools) without worrying about them being moved. It’s currently water-tight, so now I just need electricity.
- I am finally getting my official high school diploma (I got California’s equivalent to a GED the year I was supposed to graduate but it is only recognized in this state), with the goal of getting my AB degree (free through my husband’s union).
- I am also dipping my toe into tattooing! Yes, I know that sounds random but this is my way to finally give myself permission to tap into my creative side. I’ll be making a video of my tattoo machine preference once I test them all out. I began with cosmetic tattooing but am planning my first body tattoo in a few weeks. I can’t wait to show you all!
- I also took a break from micromanaging my food intake and exercise. I had been tracking all of my food for almost 10 years and exercising for 2 hours/day for over 3 years. I needed this break AND I can still fit into my jeans, so I haven’t done too bad! 🙂
I can feel the weight of 2020 lifting a little, though I know the world outside of my house will still be fraught with trials and tribulations. I am thrilled I was able to accomplish (or begin) as much as I have while maintaining my sanity. I hope you all have been able to do the same this year. If not, you can always start today!